Shipping and returns

Shipping

The shipment of the products is usually made 1-2 days after receiving the payment, if the order does not contain any custom-made products. Customized products require a longer processing time. These items will be produced within 1-2 weeks after the payment has been received and will be shipped together with the other items of the order.

Note: The shipment of the products is made at your risk, if you choose the uninsured standard shipping. Experience has shown that 99% of the parcels sent have arrived, but if you belong to the remaining 1%, you may be extremely annoyed.

Shipping charges

The shipping costs are grouped into categories and depend on the total of the order. Sometimes there are some promotions with free shipping – so keep your eyes open or sign up for the newsletter to stay informed!

Shipping costs for Germany

  • Up to 50,00 EUR value of goods:
    2,70 EUR – Standard National – uninsured standard shipping
    5,20 EUR – Premium National – insured shipping with tracking
  • From 50,00 EUR value of goods:
    4,70 EUR – Standard National – uninsured standard shipping
    5,20 EUR – Premium National – insured shipping with tracking

Shipping costs Europe, USA, Australia (Oceania)

  • Up to 30,00 EUR value of goods:
    3,90 EUR – Standard International – uninsured standard shipping
    6,30 EUR – Premium International – insured shipping with tracking
  • 30,00 – 60,00 EUR value of goods:
    4,70 EUR – Standard International – uninsured standard shipping
    6,90 EUR – Premium International – insured shipping with tracking
  • From 60,00 EUR value of goods:
    7,10 EUR – Standard International – uninsured standard shipping
    9,70 EUR – Premium International – insured shipping with tracking

Shipping costs Asia, Africa

  • Up to 30,00 EUR value of goods:
    6,30 EUR – Standard International Misc – uninsured standard shipping with tracking
    46,00 EUR – Premium International Misc – insured shipping with tracking
  • 30,00 – 60,00 EUR value of goods:
    7,10 EUR – Standard International Misc – uninsured standard shipping with tracking
    46,00 EUR – Premium International Misc – insured shipping with tracking
  • From 60,00 EUR value of goods:
    9,70 EUR – Standard International Misc – uninsured standard shipping with tracking
    46,00 EUR – Premium International Misc – insured shipping with tracking

Withdrawal

If you have made a wrong choice or have received an incorrect delivery, you can easily cancel the order within 14 days after receiving the products. Send the items you do not want to keep safely packed back to the following address:

Pink Ashes Shop
z. Hd. K. Schmidt
Im Witthausfeld 18
32602 Vlotho
Germany

After receiving and checking the returned products, if everything is undamaged and in unused condition, you will be refunded for the value of the returned products. Should there be found any damage or defects, we have the right to keep the total or a partial amount.

The money will also be refunded if the goods are received damaged. Although we always pack our products carefully, the way to the buyer sometimes seems a bit difficult. In this case, please send an informative picture of the damaged item together with your order number and a short note about the damage to the following e-mail address: problem@pinkashes.com